Retsam's dress-up Retsam's dress-up

Holy Cow.

This was actually very entertaining. I loved it. What tutorials did you use for like, to make the buttons scroll through the clothing? On my old dressups you had to drag n drop, i likes urs better :P please reply.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awesome.

It should get made in to a console game like Alien Hominid did. But, this should go on all systems, cause it is much better, if there is a number 2 there should be more characters, longer story mode,
more upgrades (Stuff you pick up) and a few more unlockables.

5/5

The EMO Game V1.0 The EMO Game V1.0

not bad.

Not bad of a game, pretty good. thinkyou could give me some hints on how you make them? im working on flash. but i can only seem to makevideos causethey dont need scripts and junk could you msg me or something about it. and i dont know how to add music and sound either. think you could let me know? thx.

6/10

I Banged Betty! I Banged Betty!

Puppet... >=[

Man, you got some fixing up to do. Mainly the puppet.
WHy?

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

I got 2:56 in my first try, (Im good at these games)
Anyways,

The game was very good, The graphics were pretty good. My favourite part was the code, It took like a minute to find it out. But I got it, youre walkthrough didnt work for me, Maybe its my computer. Anyways, I was going to write a walkthrough on here, but... Pointless. I might in the forums some time. I unno.

Great game though.

Scribble 2! Scribble 2!

Not too bad.

But not too good. The game is addicting, But it is just very repetetive, I dont know what else to say.

Ghost Ride Da Whip Ghost Ride Da Whip

pretty funny

This game was pretty funny. I liked it though. I think the controls were too easy. But it does get hard when you get the 100,000 points and above. There is that one bug though, where the score keeps going up as if your'e walking beside the truck still. And when you submit high scores

Is it suppose to keep saying, you may now play forthe high score!
at the bottom of the screen?

Anyways.

Great game,.

Umeko Gentle Vampire DEMO Umeko Gentle Vampire DEMO

Wow.

this is an awesome video or whatever you wanna call it. But wheres the full version. When it says
"Not in the demo" it says click her for full version. my pop up blocker wel..blocks it,.

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Incredible work.

Graphics: The graphics in this flash game were amazing. Excellent work, also on the one level with the 3-D monster in the water. That was a really neat add in thing. 8/10

Style: The style was great, fighting little people, with huge weapons. What more could someone ask for? 10/10

Sound: The sound was great, allthough there could be a little more. Like instead of the countdown when it says ready. The sumo guy could come in the middle of the match all the time and say ready and stuff. That would be pretty cool. Other than that sound is fine.

Violence: Violence was of course really high in this game. Plenty of fighting. What more can I say? 8/10

Interactivity: You do most of the stuff in the game. Awesome work.
9/10

Humor: This was a tough decision. It is really funny yes, but I couldnt seem to pick out what parts were. I mean, when they fall off the area and die. It sounds funny when they scream "Nooo!!" or something like that. And also some of the characters looked funny. Like the tiki guy. Excellent work. 5/10

Overall you did great Dissolution. Nice work. Also liked the add ins of you guys as the ending characters that you unlock. And the other great bonus stuff. I loved it. Keep up the great work. I found the Ninja level the hardest, and the Mr. Smith one. The last one was easy, same wth the bi-plane :P Excellent work. I love it.

the classroom 3 the classroom 3

Excellent work.

It was an awesome game. I love how the difficulty gets higher and higher throughout every act. I am on act 11 now and I cannot beat it even with the help from the armor games tutorial thing. But oh well. I was looking forward to seeing what happens at the end but I guess I wont for a while. I will keep trying though. But excellent work. Oh and for people that have a pop-up blocker, if you ask for the help thing it wont open it because it is counted as a pop up. So you should use one of your internet servers without pop-up blocker or just disable it. But either way. Excellent game. Good work on sticking with the drawings and concept of the original.